Pre-Orders only, use code PACKITUP for 10% off! Details here!
Terms of Pre-Order
The following are the general terms and conditions that apply to the placing of a Pre-Order (the 'Terms of Pre-Order, TPO) of one more more Metal Umbrella products ('Pre-Order').
Metal Umbrella ('We', 'Us', 'Our') encourages you to read through these Terms before placing a Pre-Order with Us. By placing a Pre-Order, You agree to be bound by the TPO.
Please note that the TPO are only applicable to the placing of a Pre-Order. Should You in the future decide to place an Order for a Metal Umbrella product, the TPO will not apply. An Order and following the purchase of a Metal Umbrella product will be governed by separate terms and conditions.
As things change, the TPO may change too, so please make sure to read through the TPO. We will notify You of any such update to the TPO.
A Pre-Order is a non-binding order that makes You a prioritized customer for purchasing a Metal Umbrella product upon the start of the Pre-Order period in The United States. The Tpo are not a purchase agreement of a binding order, nor a confirmation or guarantee from Us that You will have a right to purchase Metal Umbrella products with priority over other customers.
Placing a Pre-Order
- By placing a Pre-Order, you are accepting the TPO.
- You must have the legal capacity to place a Pre-Order. This usually means that You,
- Have to be over 18 years of age and not subject to guardianship or similar, or;
- If you are not over the years of 18 years of age, You have Your legal guardians consent and pay with a debit card or credit card (that We accept) and that You are authorized to use.
- You must place the Pre-Order online through the Metal Umbrella website (metalumbrella.com) (the 'Site') or related Metal Umbrella mobile sites and applications (jointly called the 'Online Store').
- You must provide accurate details and correctly fill in the mandatory fields.
- You must pay in full at the time of purchase of the Pre-Order.
- By finalizing a Pre-Order, you are accepting the TPO, You acknowledge and confirm that you have read and agree to these Pre-Order Terms and Conditions.
- Once you have finished the Pre-Order process and We have received your payment in full, We will send you a receipt of Your Pre-Order to the email address provided by You ('Pre-Order Confirmation'). This will be accompanied by a unique Pre-Order reference number.
Cancellation and Refund
- You acknowledge and agree that Metal Umbrella may decline, delay or cancel Pre-Orders to avoid overallocation or as it deems appropriate. We will make efforts to inform you within two (2) weeks of our receipt of Your Pre-Order, and that you will be entitled to a full refund of the purchase price.
- You can cancel your Pre-Order at any time without specifying any reason for doing so. Should You wish to cancel Your Pre-Order, please contact Metal Umbrella Customer Service at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to also cancel the Pre-Order made by You at any time. Should We choose to do so, We will contact You according to the details You provided when placing the Pre-Order.
- Should You or We cancel Your Pre-Order, We will refund Your payment using the payment method used at the time of placing Your Pre-Order, unless this is not possible, without undue delay and in any case no later than fourteen (14) days from when We receive Your cancellation notice or You receive Our cancellation notice. Once the Pre-Order has been canceled, the Pre-Order reference number will no longer be possible to use.
Pre-Order Delivery Schedule
- You understand and agree that there may be delays in the shipping and delivery of Your Pre-Order. An estimated time of delivery is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Metal Umbrella does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the product by any estimated date.
- In the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the product is not met, Metal Umbrella is not obligated, except as set for in the TPO, to provide and discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays.
- Once Your Pre-Order ships, You will receive an email notification at the email address provided upon purchase.
- A Pre-Order is not a binding order or binding agreement to purchase, it does not grant You a right to purchase a Metal Umbrella product.
- All images displayed of products on the Online Store are for illustrative purposes only and are not to be considered as specification of Metal Umbrella products. Contact Us for specific details.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction for Consumers
- All Contracts between You and Us shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of the United States unless otherwise clearly stated.
- If mandatory statutory Consumer regulations in Your country of residence contain provisions that are more beneficial for You as a Consumer, such provisions shall apply.
- You as a consumer may bring any judicial proceedings relating to the Contract for the competent court in Your place of residence or the competent court of Our place of business.
- If we wish to enforce any of Our rights against You as a Consumer, We will do so only in the courts of the jurisdiction in which You are a resident.
Your cart is empty. Let's fill it up!let’s shop